Volume 20. Works of 3-D Form
This volume contains information on my sculpture and other artistic creations. There are reflections on my approach to sculpture, both aesthetic and technical. The volume concludes with a catalog of all my sculptures in chronological order.
* Download PDF free for reading online or printing: form.pdf
(This is the best version: up-to-date, complete, full color, hi-res.)
The e-book format of this volume allows me to continuously add new items to the catalog and other chapters as I produce more. The PDF version is available here for free, containing the figures in full color. Viewing the PDF allows searching the text and zooming in on details of the sculptures. Several versions of the book are available:
A pdf with full color and good resolution is optimized for download and Internet usage: http://gerrystahl.net/elibrary/form/form.pdf
A black-and-white paperback version is available from Amazon at printing cost (about $18).
A full-color, high-resolution version ("Works of 3-D Form in Color") is available from Lulu at printing cost (about $18) at: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/GerryStahl
A large pdf with very high resolution is also availablefor download at http://gerrystahl.net/elibrary/form/form.lulu.pdf
* Download iBook version free for iPad, Mac, etc.: form.epub
* Download MOBI version free for Kindle: form.mobi
* Order my backs from Lulu at: Lulu page for Gerry Stahl
* Order my backs from Amazon at: Amazon page for Gerry Stahl
1. Sculpture: 3-D Form from Wood
2. Ceramics: 3-D Form from Clay
3. Furniture: 3-D Form for Utility
4. Architecture: 3-D Form for Living
5. Theoretical Reflections on 3-D Form
6. The Process of Sculpting: 3-D Form from Wood
7. Chronological Catalog of Sculptures
Click here for information on videos of many of the sculptures rotating in 3-D.